cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject site module pom
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:10:19 GMT
Hi,

The root pom is currently declaring <module>site/cocoon-maven-site-
skin</module> directly. This is giving problems in continuum:

Cannot build maven project from /home/maven/continuum-1.0.3/temp/
continuum/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/site/cocoon-maven-site-skin/pom.xml
(Cannot find parent: org.apache.cocoon:site for project: null:cocoon-
maven-site-skin:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT).

I guess this is caused by maven-site-skin referencing a parent pom
that is not part of the main build. I have changed this for now so
that it references the root pom as parent.

The layout of the site module pom seemed a bit weird anyway, it was
including other blocks causing cyclic refs. I'm assuming this still
needs a cleanup.

Jorg