cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Closing JIRA issues
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:42:07 GMT

> On 10/11/06, Antonio Gallardo <agallardo@agssa.net> wrote:
>
> > ...IMHO, we should leave open this bug, because the fixi is
> not finished
> > yet until we update excalibur...
>
> Same here. If "update excalibur" is a Jira or bugzilla issue
> somewhere, I'd make a link or a dependency to it to indicate what's
> happening.

I am still a bit confused: I now have http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1909, and
added comment that it has been fixed, and needs a excalibur-xmlutil update. In excalibur-components,
I created http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-31 and added the patch file.

Can I create some sort of dependency between the to, or do I need to make a cocoon JIRA issue
that says "update excalibur jars", and somehow relate http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1909
to it (in principal, then when the "update" jira issue is closed, the 1909 should also be
closed)

Sry for the perhaps trivial questions, but I am just not (yet) familiar enough about the methodolies

Ard