cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: new avalon/excalibur test release
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:41:53 GMT
Hello Jorg,

> Dear all,
>
> I have created a new test release of the avalon/excalibur components
> here [1]. The aim of this release was to convert a/e to
> maven2, so that
> people could include it in their m2 based projects using proper
> transitive dependency management based on clean poms.
>
> If you want to get involved in the testing process feel free
> to give the
> jars and poms a spin. Please send any feedback/comments to
> the excalibur
> dev list. If there are some jira issues outstanding that you
> would like
> to have addressed before the next release then please let us know so
> this could still be considered.

There is a cocoon jira issue outstanding (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1909)
that is actually a excalibur-xmlutil flaw. It is about check-includes for stylesheets only
working one level deep. I fixed this flaw in the XSLTProcessorImpl. I think many cocoon users
would be glad to see this fix make it to the trunk. What is the way to go from here? Is it
enough when I create a jira issue in excalibur components and then add a patch?

Regards Ard Schrijvers

> @cocoon: i tested the ones we're using with core-webapp and
> everything
> seemed OK (at first sight). Perhaps some of the core-hackers could
> provide more valuable feedback here.
>

> Thanks
> Jorg
>
> [1]