cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From marcel_011 <buss...@dplanet.ch>
Subject jdbc access to domino
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:39:58 GMT

why I get this msg when I try to connect to domino database the same way a I
do with mySQL?:

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
lotus.jdbc.domino.DominoConnection.prepareStatement(Ljava/lang/String;II)Ljava/sql/PreparedStatement;
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.AbstractJdbcConnection.invoke(AbstractJdbcConnection.java:397)