cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <>
Subject RE: Can't submit form in Ajax mode
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:16:43 GMT

I was wrong. With a fresh cocoon-2.1.9 installation on Tomcat 5.0.28,
the submit button works correctly.

It looks like it was a problem in my sitemap structure. I have a form,
that uses Ajax, in a sub sitemap. My root sitemap does some aggregation
(it includes a menu and tabs with the generated pages from the sub
sitemap). This code (from the root sitemap) breaks the submit button:

<map:match pattern="*/**" internal-only="true">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}/"/>

<map:match pattern="**">
  <map:read src="cocoon:/{1}"/>

But the following works correctly:

<map:match pattern="*/**">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}/"/>

In both snippets, styling, browser update, etc. is done in the
Somehow it is not allowed to read from the subsitemap (or use