cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Can't submit form in Ajax mode
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:16:43 GMT
Hi,

I was wrong. With a fresh cocoon-2.1.9 installation on Tomcat 5.0.28,
the submit button works correctly.

It looks like it was a problem in my sitemap structure. I have a form,
that uses Ajax, in a sub sitemap. My root sitemap does some aggregation
(it includes a menu and tabs with the generated pages from the sub
sitemap). This code (from the root sitemap) breaks the submit button:

<map:match pattern="*/**" internal-only="true">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}/"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="**">
  <map:read src="cocoon:/{1}"/>
</map:match>

But the following works correctly:

<map:match pattern="*/**">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}/"/>
</map:match>

In both snippets, styling, browser update, etc. is done in the
subsitemap.
Somehow it is not allowed to read from the subsitemap (or use
map:aggregate, or whatever). Why is that, or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Bart.

org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponse.getOutputStream(CoyoteResponse.
> java:568)

org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponseFacade.getOutputStream(CoyoteRes
> ponseFacade.java:148)

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.manageException(CocoonServlet.ja
> va:1316)

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1202)
> 	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>
> I'm using Cocoon 2.1.9, Tomcat 5.0.27. When I use Jetty (the one
bundled
> with Cocoon) I'm not having this problem.
>
> For example, take the example
'samples/blocks/forms/do-sampleTree.flow'