cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject Can't submit form in Ajax mode
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:39:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to submit my form in Ajax mode, but I'm getting an exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: getWriter() has already been called for
this response

org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponse.getOutputStream(CoyoteResponse.
java:568)

org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponseFacade.getOutputStream(CoyoteRes
ponseFacade.java:148)

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.manageException(CocoonServlet.ja
va:1316)

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1202)

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.9, Tomcat 5.0.27. When I use Jetty (the one bundled
with Cocoon) I'm not having this problem.

For example, take the example 'samples/blocks/forms/do-sampleTree.flow'
(an ajax enabled form with a submit widget). It seems that the submit
widget also produces an Ajax request, but I don't think that this is
correct. Is there any possibility to disable ajax behaviour on the
submit button?

Or is there some other problem?

Thanks,
Bart.