cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Trieloff <l...@trieloff.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lars Trieloff as a new Cocoon committer
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 18:25:13 GMT
Hi everyone,

Now that the voting is over, I think it is time to introduce myself
to the list: My first encounter with Cocoon was in 2001, when I was
looking for a standards conforming way to generate XHTML out of web-
applications.  In the meantime I have started and finished my studies
at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in Potsdam, wrote a book on DocBook
XML, and developed an extension to Subversion that allows it to deal
with XML documents in terms of the XML Infoset, not as text files.
This leads me to my current engagement with Cocoon. As co-founder of
Mindquarry I am developing with my team a software for better
teamwork that combines the best aspects of version control systems,
wikis, issue tracking systems and mailing list systems. We are using
Cocoon 2.2 for the web application layer, so my main aspects of work
within the Cocoon project will be fixing bugs in trunk, integrating
Cocoon with JCR and version control systems, the build system and
CForms.
It is a great honor for me to be invited to take part in the Cocoon
project and meeting you at the Cocoon GT and hacking together at the
Hackathon was more than a joy. I am looking forward to further
development of Cocoon and increasing the percentage of pages in the
world wide web served by Cocoon ;-)

Lars

Am 06.10.2006 um 22:32 schrieb Jean-Baptiste Quenot:

> Congratulations Lars, you are elected with 21 +1s.
>
> Welcome on  board!  It  was very  nice to meet  you at  the Cocoon
> GetTogether.  We all enjoyed hacking with you ;-)
> --
>      Jean-Baptiste Quenot
> aka  John Banana Qwerty
> http://caraldi.com/jbq/