cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Trieloff <l...@trieloff.net>
Subject Re: RFC: CForms + Dojo: the way forward
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:49:37 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

I see the following ways to solve this:
- create a DojoReader that will dynamically compress and aggregate
Javascript on the fly.
- create a Maven Mojo that does the same job as Dojo's ant task, but
this needs to be configured at build time.

The first option needs no build time configuration and it allows to
generate a minimal javascript library file on the fly that needs to
be loaded only once for every configuration of dojo.require
statements. The most important question here is: How do we find out,
what dojo packages are actually required.

Lars