cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject [zone] help with crontab
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:20:18 GMT

I need some help with crontab at the Cocoon zone. I want to add the script
/home/maven/continuum-project-builder/ to the crontab of the Maven user.

I tried

0 0 0/4 * * /home/maven/continuum-project-builder/ > /home/maven/cron.log

but this results in following error message:

crontab: error on previous line; number out of bounds.
crontab: errors detected in input, no crontab file generated.

I want to see this script run every 4 hours.

Could some cron expert help me?

BTW, adding the script will force Continuum to build the "$cdocs" project,
independently if there was a change in SVN or not.

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:

View raw message