cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <>
Subject Re: Rhino (once more)
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 04:41:09 GMT
I don't believe it works like that. My understanding is that as long as
the flowscript block is an optional part of Cocoon then there is no
problem with releasing the flowscript block even if it requires a jar
under the NPL.  We just have to provide notice and not include the NPL'd
jar within our distribution.

David Crossley wrote:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>> This may not be too big a deal for Cocoon trunk.  So long as flowscript
>> is an optional part of Cocoon I believe we are OK.  However, it probably
>> also means that while other blocks can take advantage of flowscript they
>> shouldn't rely on it.
> I presume that this will put the problem onto the "Flowscript Block"
> which could not be officially released if Rhino is a mandatory
> part of that block.
> -David

View raw message