cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Publishing process for cocoon.apache.org
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:42:12 GMT
hepabolu wrote:

> As said earlier: I volunteer to run the process to publish the site as
> long as I don't have to do more than start a script, provide a login and
> password and get clear error messages (preferably none at all) that tell
> me where to look for the trouble.

I will setup Continuum to publish the 2.2 docs at the zone this week.

We need to discuss how we want to publish the real website. This could be also
done by Continuum automatically but in this we would circumvent the SVN. If we
don't want this because we don't want to break the infra policy like many other
ASF projects, the documentation publishing process would require two local steps
  ("mvn site-deploy" and "svn commit") and one at people.apache.org (svn update).

So the question now is: Which process do we want to establish for doc publishing?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc