cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Reloading Classloader patch
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:14:31 GMT

Because of a lot of work on our open Jira issues (thanks guys!) you might have
overlooked it: Maurizio provided a patch that enables Torsten's reloading
classloader in trunk (again)[1]. I think we should apply it so that it gets part
of cocoon-core-2.2M2. I would do it myself but unfortunatly I won't have much
time within the next two weeks. It would be great if someone was faster than me
... ;-)

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1929

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc