cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Closing JIRA issues
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:55:23 GMT
Hi Ard,

IMHO, we should leave open this bug, because the fixi is not finished
yet until we update excalibur.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Ard Schrijvers escribió:
> A different question, but related to closing issues practices:
>
> What is common practice for bugs that are reported in cocoon's jira, but are actually
for example an excalibur bug? For example, I just fixed the bug regarding imported stylesheets
not invalidating the parent-parent stylesheet despite when check-includes is set to true (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1909).
But, it was in excalibur-xmlutil. So, the cocoon issue will be solved when a new excalibur
release has been done, and the jars used by cocoon have been updated. What do I do with COCOON-1909
in the meantime? Is there some wiki page around with rules or guidelines according these kind
of bugs (probably, but I just don't know where to look)?