cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] Cocoon 2.2 and java 1.5 revisited.
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 06:33:45 GMT
Hi Simone,

I agree with you, basically, it is a chicken egg problem, if we don't
set java 1.5 as the minimal jvm, we will never start using typed
collections, for-each etc. The fact is that most of us is using this new
cool features and will be fine to use them in our cocoon code too.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.