cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deploying without copying
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 17:35:06 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>> a) search for all relevant jar files containing a COB-INF directory and
>> all the other directories we usually extract during deployment. This can
>> be done using the class loader which returns urls for each jar file.
>
> Which method in the classloader does that? Otherwise we know what
> directories to search for jars anyway.

Its the getResources(String) method we could use. It returns urls to the
jars. This avoids scanning all jars by hand and should also work if
people are not putting their jars into WEB-INF/lib but for example
commons/lib of the servlet container.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/