cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r454149 - /cocoon/trunk/pom.xml
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 16:01:43 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> I think we should move everything that is not needed on a 'daily' basis
> (eg assembly and site generation) out of the default build profile.
>
> Based on this i would create a "dist" and "site" profile and move the
> modules and required plugin configurations to this profile.

Site generation has already moved to trunk/site/pom.xml - see my reply to your
question from some days ago (I would also be interested in your opinion on the
questions there).

I only left the skin in the core to ensure that it gets installed to the local
repo. I could deploy it to a snapshot repository though. WDYT?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc