cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: site module pom
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 12:57:16 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The root pom is currently declaring
> <module>site/cocoon-maven-site-skin</module> directly. This is giving
> problems in continuum:
>
> Cannot build maven project from
> /home/maven/continuum-1.0.3/temp/continuum/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/site/cocoon-maven-site-skin/pom.xml

> (Cannot find parent: org.apache.cocoon:site for project:
> null:cocoon-maven-site-skin:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT).
>
> I guess this is caused by maven-site-skin referencing a parent pom that
> is not part of the main build. I have changed this for now so that it
> references the root pom as parent.

thanks

> The layout of the site module pom seemed a bit weird anyway, it was
> including other blocks causing cyclic refs. I'm assuming this still
> needs a cleanup.

the idea is, that trunk/site/pom.xml can be used as starting point to create the
complete Cocoon documentation. Hence it references all block impls that already
have docs. As trunk/site/pom.xml isn't added as module of trunk/pom.xml, I
thought it would be okay, wouldn't it?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc