cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing M2?
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 08:15:30 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz said the following on 6/10/06 16:06:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> We have done a lot of changes since M1 - we have a new Spring bridge,
>>> updated to Spring 2.0 final, the dispatcher servlet etc. I think it
>>> makes sense to release this stuff as M2.
>>>
>>> WDYT?
>> agreed. let's wait for Daniel's latest changes on the block
>> implementation, that he hasn't checked in so far, give some time for
>> tests and then let's release cocoon-core-2.2M2.
>
> Nice, but WRITE DOCUMENTATION! If nothing else, please write down the
> walk-through the two of you did.

:)

Most of the stuff from the walk-through is already documented; it's a
little bit hidden right now. Anyways, I agree that we need more docs -
I'll plan to document this stuff after the ApacheCon by the end of
October. Promised! (This time for real!).

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/