cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RFC: CForms + Dojo: the way forward
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:46:50 GMT
Jeremy Quinn said the following on 6/10/06 16:42:
> Hi All
>
> We had an informal group discussion on Tuesday at the Hackathon about
> CForms.
> The purpose of the discussion was to find a consensus on the direction
> to take CForms, so that everybody who would like to work on it is
> hopefully going to take it in the same general direction.
>
> These are some of the points that were raised and some of the tentative
> conclusions we reached.

All these sound very good. I'm not sure if I can help out, but I'll
contribute to the discussion if necessary.

There is one issue I had/have with dojo that I would love to see
addressed: dojo cannot be used in XHTML because it relies on "dojotype"
attributes in various HTML tags.
When I asked the dojo team they waived the issue with "switch to HTML".
I don't think that is a valid argument in a Cocoon environment.

It would be great if you/we could find a solution that solves this issue.

Bye, Helma