cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: can build cocoon after rev 452361
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:13:13 GMT
Antonio Gallardo skrev:
> Renaud Richardet escribió:
>> I get the following errors:
>>
>> cocoon-block-forms-compile:
>> Compiling 379 source files to
>> /home/ren/cocoon-2.1.10-dev/blocks/forms/dest
>> /home/ren/cocoon_2_1_x/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/util/JavaScriptHelper.java:213:

>> cannot find symbol
>> symbol  : method unwrap(java.lang.Object)
>> location: class org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util.PipelineUtil
>>            return PipelineUtil.unwrap(result);
>>                               ^
>> /home/ren/cocoon_2_1_x/src/blocks/forms/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/util/JavaScriptHelper.java:243:

>> cannot find symbol
>> symbol  : method unwrap(java.lang.Object)
>> location: class org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util.PipelineUtil
>>            return PipelineUtil.unwrap(result);
>>                               ^
>>
>> can anyone reproduce?
> I can reproduce it.

It is because of the factoring out of flowscripts from core that I did.
I forgot that the same cforms implementation is used in 2.1.

Unfortunately we cannot access the SVN from the conference :/ So I can't
fix it right now. The fix is simple, just copy the FlowHelper.unwrap
method to PipelineUtil. It would be great if anyone with working SVN
access could fix it.

/Daniel