cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Simplify flow usage
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:04:04 GMT
I now implemented this "convention" stuff - all files located in the
"flow" directory relative to the current sitemap are added to the flow
interpreter - regardless of the file name suffix and the used
interpreter (javascript, javaflow etc). The directory is of course optional.
By this we show a best practice of how to use flow - if for any reason
the user wants to use a different location, it's possible by specifying
the "location" attribute on the flow node.

I think we should leave the other "convention" directories for spring
and avalon configurations and the properties inside the "config"
directory for now.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/