cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 2.2
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 14:25:45 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:

<snip/>

As far as I can see, latest assembly plugin (2.2-SNAPSHOT) can not create
assemblies from multi module projects. I tried:

  $ svn co svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-assembly-plugin/
  $ cd src/it/multimodule/two-level-multimodule
  $ mvn `cat goals.txt`

Fails with:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Included module: test:child-level1-project2:pom:1.0-SNAPSHOT does not
have an artifact with a file. Please ensure the package phase is run before the
assembly is generated.

Vadim