cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Vos <f...@fredvos.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 build errors for cocoon-dist-samples
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:01:02 GMT
Hello Jorg,

I'm sorry I did not respond to your question earlier.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 12:42:13PM +0200, Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Fred Vos wrote:
[...]
> >[INFO] Generating war
> >/path/to/cocoon/trunk/dists/cocoon-dist-samples/target/cocoon-samples.war
> >[INFO]
> >[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> >[INFO]
> >[INFO] Error assembling WAR
> >
> >Embedded error: Deployment descriptor:
> >/path/to/cocoon/trunk/dists/cocoon-dist-samples/target/cocoon-samples/WEB-INF/web.xml
> >does not exist.
> >
> >This cocoon-dist-samples also couses troubles on another machine where I've
> >tried to build cocoon earlier. After an update to the same revision as in
> >the
> >previous example and a build attempt, I get the following errors:
[...]
> I can't reproduce this. What does your maven commandline look like?

It was the

% mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dallblocks install

command as found in README.txt.

After your reply to another mail (see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=116189430206587&w=2), I tried
to build Cocoon again, but had troubles with missing artifacts for some
days. Today I did an svn update and built Cocoon 2.2 successfully on both
machines.

Thank you,

Fred