cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Error building trunk: fop 0.92beta is missing
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:09:02 GMT
I've done some modifications to the XML Graphics Commons build to create
Maven artifacts. I'd be grateful if someone could run the build (target:
maven-artifacts) to see if everything looks like it should. The
modifications are done for Trunk and the 1.1 branch (soon to be released).

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/branches/commons-1_1
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=468666

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/trunk
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=468665

When this is confirmed I'll do the same for FOP and Batik.

Thanks.

On 28.10.2006 10:45:17 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Lars Trieloff has made POMs for XML Graphics Commons and FOP during the
> GetTogether and has sent them to me. They are still unprocessed in my
> inbox because so far I haven't had time (or a particular motivation (not
> being a Maven user)) to prepare the Maven artifacts. What I'm certainly
> going to do is updating our builds so the Maven artifacts can easily be
> built in the future. But if someone wants to have those artifacts for
> the latest release fast, then it might be good idea get proactive. :-)
>
> On 27.10.2006 23:26:27 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > When building trunk with profile allblocks I get an error as it seems
> > that org.apache.xmlgraphics:fop:jar:0.92beta is not avaliable in any
> > repository.

Jeremias Maerki