cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Error building trunk: fop 0.92beta is missing
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:45:17 GMT
Lars Trieloff has made POMs for XML Graphics Commons and FOP during the
GetTogether and has sent them to me. They are still unprocessed in my
inbox because so far I haven't had time (or a particular motivation (not
being a Maven user)) to prepare the Maven artifacts. What I'm certainly
going to do is updating our builds so the Maven artifacts can easily be
built in the future. But if someone wants to have those artifacts for
the latest release fast, then it might be good idea get proactive. :-)

On 27.10.2006 23:26:27 Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> When building trunk with profile allblocks I get an error as it seems
> that org.apache.xmlgraphics:fop:jar:0.92beta is not avaliable in any
> repository.

Jeremias Maerki