cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: isolate the pipeline "component" from rest of cocoon
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:28:29 GMT
I had the same need, so I created a small project plainly titled
"Simple XML Pipeline" - https://www.twdata.org/projects/pipeline

I use Spring to wire things together by default, although it should be
pretty easy to plug something else in.  I've used this library to
build an HTML processor/URL rewriter for a portal, schema transformer
for a SOAP service engine, and HTML cleaner for a wiki.

HTH,

Don