cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Cocoon on projects.apache.org
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:32:12 GMT
Hi,

On 18 Oct 2006, at 09:23, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On 10/17/06, Sylvain Wallez <sylvain@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> ...So, should we restrict ourselves to a single category (rather
>> limiting
>> for Cocoon), or fix project.a.o to allow multiple categories?..
>
> Fixing projects.a.o would be better, IIRC this is David Reid's work? I
> haven't found a contact address there.

Yes, David is behind it - he did a talk about it at ApacheCon US.
IIRC Leo Simons may be driving it toward being an official project,
but meanwhile I guess David is our guy.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/