cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject [GT2006] Diners... Evening things.
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:20:16 GMT
Hi all,

Monday evening at the Hackaton, by popular request we'll have real pizza's and beers in the
hackaton room!
This has already been arranged, but I need to have a time on which to order the pizza's.
The room will be available until 11 PM, so we can have some BOF's / Lighting talks / etc.
YOU need to figure out a schedule!! ;))

For the traditional Tuesday diner, I was thinking of booking the place where we had last year's
first diner (instead of the crappy spareribs joint we went the second day). WDYT? The restaurant
(Carel's) is cozier and can hold up to ~70 people. They even have spareribs on the menu for
the diehard CocoonGT-istas among us!

Any objections? :)

----

Kind regards,