cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject [GT2006] REMINDER: Request for Papers, deadline tomorrownight!
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:10:45 GMT
       *********************************
       *                               *
       *    Cocoon GetTogether 2006    *
       *      October 2nd to 4th       *
       *                               *
       *  Amsterdam, The Netherlands   *
       *                               *
	 * EARLY BIRD registration open! *
       *                               *
       ******* www.cocoongt.org ********

Hi all,

Because I was on holiday, I forgot to send out the RFP reminder... :(
Therefor, here's a short reminder, giving you all some extra time to send in your proposals!

Please send in your proposals for talks before tomorrownight:

----------------------
September 6, 23:59 CET
----------------------

Please see http://www.cocoongt.org/Request-for-papers.html for guidelines. It can be really
short, as long as there's some basic description in there so we can start setting up the program.

Thanks, and looking forward to meeting you all (again) in october in Amsterdam!

----

Kind regards,

Arjé Cahn

Hippo