cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Arje Cahn" <a.c...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: [GT2006] Registration is open! Cocoon GetTogether 2006 (Oct 2-4,Amsterdam)
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:19:00 GMT
How horrible...
I've now told PayPal to default to US English. I'd much rather have PayPal figure out the
visitor's language settings itself, but apparantly it doesn't :((

Hopefully this helps figuring out the right country to select!

Sorry for all the trouble,

Arjé

BTW - of course, it wouldn't hurt if you all start learning some Dutch before you get here
:)