cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Werz <w...@gmx.li>
Subject using Cocoon in a existing project
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:21:09 GMT

Hi,

i am new to Cocoon.

So, i started in a company and they already have a webapplication where
usres can get information from a database.
They want me to export data from the databse in an xml-file and also users
should get the possibility to download data from the the db in an xml-file.

So, my first question, do you also think, that cocoon will be usefull for
this task. Or ist it to "big", means "powerfull"?
And, if yes, how do i integrate cocoon in the project? we are developing
with eclipse and yousing struts.

Thanks for your help,
Werz
Sent from the Cocoon - Dev forum at Nabble.com.