cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Laurent Perez" <hak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk webapp not working under tomcat5.5.17
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:37:52 GMT
> You probably have not fetched
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin plugin from repository yet
> which means you have to drop -o and everything should be fine.

ok thanks, I'll try that.

I still have a problem gettting cocoon to load my own Spring beans : I
put a daoContext.xml file under WEB-INF/cocoon/spring, but when I
restart the container it again shows SEVERE : errorListener, nothing
else. That file is working fine under spring2.0m4.

I don't know if it should be like that but
WEB-INF/cocoon/spring/cocoon-core-applicationContext.xml only contains
an empty "<beans/>" node, and WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml contains
no bean definitions, only "<cocoon:settings/>" an an avalon:avalon
node.

how do I tell cocoon to load my own beans ?

thanks