cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to initialize Avalon component with role org.apache.cocoon.caching.Cache
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 17:56:59 GMT
I tried the trunk version and it seems it is not stable yet because I get
the following error:

1903 [main] INFO org.mortbay.log - Started SelectChannelConnector @
0.0.0.0:8888

1903 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - failed Server@e22f2b
[INFO] Jetty server exiting.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failure

Embedded error: Cannot invoke listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLo
aderListener@d1e7c2
Class [org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.CocoonNamespaceHandler] does
not
implement the NamespaceHandler interface
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failure
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:559)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandalone
Goal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:488)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:458)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:140)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java
:315)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java
:430)

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Failure
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty
(AbstractJettyMo
jo.java:296)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.execute
(AbstractJettyMojo.
java:242)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyRunMojo.execute
(AbstractJettyRu
nMojo.java:122)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6RunMojo.execute(Jetty6RunMojo.java
:160
)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo
(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:412)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals
(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot invoke listener
org.springframewor
k.web.context.ContextLoaderListener@d1e7c2
        at org.apache.cocoon.bootstrap.servlet.ShieldingListener.invoke
(Shieldin
gListener.java:180)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.bootstrap.servlet.ShieldingListener.contextInitiali
zed(ShieldingListener.java:203)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext
(ContextHandler.
java:368)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(
WebAppContext.jav
a:957)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(
ContextHandler.java:
341)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java
:367
)
        at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(
AbstractLifeCycle.java:
37)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStart
(HandlerCollection
.java:101)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:235)
        at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(
AbstractLifeCycle.java:
37)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginServer.start
(Jetty6PluginServer.
java:114)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.AbstractJettyMojo.startJetty
(AbstractJettyMo
jo.java:285)
        ... 21 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexp
ected exception parsing XML document from ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/appl
icationContext.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Cla
ss [org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.CocoonNamespaceHandler] does not
imp
lement the NamespaceHandler interface
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.load
BeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:123)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.load
BeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:91)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:283)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplica
tionContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.createWebApplicationCon
text(ContextLoader.java:246)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationConte
xt(ContextLoader.java:184)
        at
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitiali
zed(ContextLoaderListener.java:49)
        at org.apache.cocoon.bootstrap.servlet.ShieldingListener.invoke
(Shieldin
gListener.java:151)
        ... 32 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Class [
org.apache.cocoon.core.con
tainer.spring.CocoonNamespaceHandler] does not implement the
NamespaceHandler in
terface
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver
.initHandlerMappings(DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:109)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver
.<init>(DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:86)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver
.<init>(DefaultNamespaceHandlerResolver.java:74)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.createD
efaultNamespaceHandlerResolver(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.createR
eaderContext(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:496)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registe
rBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:476)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
        ... 45 more