cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to initialize Avalon component with role org.apache.cocoon.caching.Cache
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:27:41 GMT
I tried the 2.2.0-M2-SNAPSHOT (the trunk), but I get the following error
message. It seems that CocoonServletListener does not exist any more. But
cocoon:deploy still have web.xml using the listener.

[INFO] Started configuring web.xml, resource
base=C:\projects\XS\school\xs-schoo
l-cocoon\target\xs-school-cocoon
501 [main] WARN org.mortbay.log - Could not instantiate listener
org.apache.coco
on.servlet.CocoonServletListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServletListene
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass
(WebAppClassLoade
r.java:334)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass
(WebAppClassLoade
r.java:305)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.loadClass(
ContextHandler.jav
a:784)

For hot deployment, it is jetty6:run 's function. It will scan webapp's
change if I have the following configuration in the pom.xml (I have
scanIntervalSeconds set to 10 seconds).
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-jetty6-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>6.0.0beta10</version>
        <configuration>
          <connectors>
            <connector implementation="
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector">
              <port>8880</port>
              <maxIdleTime>30000</maxIdleTime>
            </connector>
          </connectors>

<webAppSourceDirectory>target/xs-school-cocoon</webAppSourceDirectory>
          <contextPath>/</contextPath>
              <scanIntervalSeconds>10</scanIntervalSeconds>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Regards,
Rice