cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject [cforms] Can sendForm or sendPage functions use differnt sitemap which invokes the javascript containing them?
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 07:35:15 GMT
Can sendForm or sendPage functions use the sitemap that is different from
the sitemap which invokes the javascript containing them?
Here is my example:

directory structure:

parties/sitemap.xml
parties/flows/MaintainParties.js
parties/flows/sitemap.xml

A function CretatePerson() in parties/flows/MaintainParties.js is called
from parties/sitemap.xml. But CreatePerson function wants to use
the parties/flows/sitemap.xml to render a form, instead of
parties/sitemap.xml. Is this possbile? The reason for me to have 2 sitemap
is that I want to separate controller and view concerns; the
parties/sitemap.xml plays the controller and parties/flows/sitemap.xml plays
the view.

Regards,
Rice