cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it supported to passing parameters to a method in an jexl expression in CTemplate?
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:02:13 GMT
I have found the reason. It is because the locale type in toString(Locale
locale) is java.util.Locale. But the locale passed by LocaleAction is
java.lang.String. Is there any way to convert the locale string to an
instnace of java.util.Locale in CTemplate? The following is my ctemplate, in
which I tried to new an java.util.Locale but failed.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<fd:selection-list xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition"
                   xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0">
  <jx:set var="locale" value="${new Packages.java.util.Locale(
cocoon.paramters.locale)}"/>
  <jx:forEach var="country" items="${Packages.as.party.Country.countries
()}">
    <fd:item value="${country.iso3166Code}">
    <fd:label>${country.toString(locale)}</fd:label>
    </fd:item>
  </jx:forEach>
</fd:selection-list>

Rice