cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: CForms: on-action handling
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:05:53 GMT
Hi Vadim,
I can't remember, but without validating before executing it's possible
to make buttons like "Fill with default values" or "Use the same address
for delivery" which could not be possible if the form gets validated
before performing the action. Wasn't there a validate="true|false"
attribute on actions?

Simone