cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 2.2
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:55:02 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> yes, it's only documentation! Remember, we have already released M1 but
> haven't announced it yet because without docs it doesn't make much sense.

As long as Cocoon samples webapp is not complete, nothing can be labeled as
"released". You can say that M1 was only first step in the proof of concept for
maven migration. Next step is to have complete and functional samples webapp,
and yet next is to have Cocoon 2.2 downloadable deliverables, and with the last
step being updated website.

One step is done. There are three more steps to go for the first 2.2 release.

Vadim