cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap for 2.2
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:00:37 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> I agree, but does anyone know what is needed for this? I went as far
> back as May 2005 but every topic on roadmaps and release plans for 2.2
> get mixed up with discussions on related topics/ideas/opinions etc.
>
> I've seen the phrases "documentation is lacking" and "documentation is
> lagging behind" several times, and would love to do something about it,
> but I have no clue where to start and what to do.

I fear this is a common problem right now, and only a few of us (if
any!) know what is left to do. From my pov there is a minor thing
unfinished with processor/container handling which I want to discuss at
the hackathon and then finish. Apart from that we should wait for the
final release of Spring 2.0 which has some incompatible changes to RC we
currently use. But Spring 2.0 will be released in 3 days, so that should
be a problem.

So the real remaining parts are documentation and samples, I guess.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/