cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Roadmap for 2.2 (was: Re: Maven dictatorship and software parasitism)
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:35:48 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler said the following on 29/9/06 12:12:

> but I'm not very enthusiastic about it as imho time and energy could be
> used in different places. Let's get this 2.2 release out *now*.

I agree, but does anyone know what is needed for this? I went as far
back as May 2005 but every topic on roadmaps and release plans for 2.2
get mixed up with discussions on related topics/ideas/opinions etc.

I've seen the phrases "documentation is lacking" and "documentation is
lagging behind" several times, and would love to do something about it,
but I have no clue where to start and what to do.

Maybe a few of us (Reinhard a.o.) should sit down at the hackathon and
decide on the new documentation setup and present that to the rest for
voting. At the very least we could write up a list of docs to provide.

And guys, once again: if you feel like documenting, please go ahead and
DO it in Daisy. If you want me to go over it to fix English and check it
from the "fresh eyes" POV, just mail me (pref. off-list, since I'll
catch that quicker).

Bye, Helma