cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [RT] Simplify flow usage
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:14:25 GMT
hepabolu wrote:

> Agree, but since it's more part of the application like Bertrand pointed
> out, I favor a way to override the default location. So:
>
> - default = all *.js in ./flow
> - some specification somewhere = all *.js in my/own/path/to/flow
> - different locations = use <map:flow/> (which is also backwards
> compatible)

I don't think we should be afraid to start enforcing perceived best
practice - in this case, the default and not the alternate. The
backwards-compatible option should be fine for those that really want to
do something different.

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/