cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Module names for core samples
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:29:20 GMT
For trunk we currently have under the blocks module the modules

+ cocoon-core-samples-main
    cocoon-core-samples-main-sample
+ cocoon-core-samples-additional
    cocoon-core-samples-additional-impl
    cocoon-core-samples-additional-sample

I think this is a little bit confusing especially as the real samples
modules contain the "sample" twice in its name. In addition the
"cocoon-core-samples-additional-impl" is nearly empty and contains only
one (Avalon) configuration while is empty! So we could remove the whole
module.

For more cleanup I would propose to create the following directory
structure in the blocks directory ( for these two blocks):
+ cocoon-core-sample
    + cocoon-core-main-sample (with the contents of
cocoon-core-samples-main-sample)
    + cocoon-core-addition-sample (with the contents of
cocoon-core-samples-additional-sample)

Notice the singular form of sample in the module names to make this
consistent with the name of all other sample blocks.

Anyone against these changes?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/