cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ClassCastException becuase of different classloaders for a bean weaving by springframework
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:23:17 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote
> So if your patch changes the behaviour, then we should perhaps overwrite
> loadClass(String) as well and restore the default behaviour. So instead
> of your patch, we just add a
>
> public Class loadClass(String name) throws CNFE {
>     return this.loadClass(name, false);
> }
>
> to the DefaultClassLoader class.
Forget my idea from above :) In the case of the DefaultClassLoader class
the loadClass
is of course not overwritten and the above functionality is inherited
from the ClassLoader class. So I can't see that your patch makes any
difference.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/