cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ClassCastException becuase of different classloaders for a bean weaving by springframework
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:55:02 GMT
Rice Yeh wrote:
> I think it is the bug
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1921 causing this problem.

Hmm (I just returned from a two weeks vacation, so my brain might not be
at 100% right now),
without your patch, loadClass(String) is called where the implementation
in the ClassLoader class is just calling loadClass(String, false).

So if your patch changes the behaviour, then we should perhaps overwrite
loadClass(String) as well and restore the default behaviour. So instead
of your patch, we just add a

public Class loadClass(String name) throws CNFE {
    return this.loadClass(name, false);
}

to the DefaultClassLoader class.
WDYT?