cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2006] The program! What's up in 2 weeks time?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:24:29 GMT
Hi,

Arje Cahn wrote:

> Finally, here's the final program for this year's Cocoon GetTogether conference! It's
a heavy-packed, high-density schedule with 13 (!) sessions of about 30 minutes each, which
covers some very diverse topics about Cocoon. If you want to know about Cocoon, how powerful
it is, and how easy you can get your things done in Cocoon, make sure you don't miss this
excellent opportunity!

Excellent! This looks like the best GT yet :-)

Meanwhile I just created a page to help us plan the 2006 Hackathon -
everyone please feel free to add stuff to
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Hackathon

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/