cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GT2006] 17 talks proposed!
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:38:17 GMT
Hi,

Arje Cahn wrote:

>> I agree with all of these. I also agree with Betrand to have
>> the rest of Andrew's talks be written up on XML.com or
>> similar. We missed out on the last round of articles that I
>> proposed after the previous GT, so it might as well get
>> beyond the idea stage this time.
>
> ... Just a thought; what about hacking together an article at the hackaton with a couple
of people?? I'd be happy to join! Andrew? WDYT?

It all sounds good - and doing the article during the hackathon would be
a great way to contribute for those of us (me included) that never
manage to close bugs ;-)

Thanks,

Andrew.
Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/