cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Properties - on and on
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:11:22 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>>>
>>> Did you remove the properties for the settings with your last commits? I
>>> can't find any properties for logging, reloading etc.
>> My kid interrupted me in the middle of commits. Just commited that to
>> core. I am sorry for inconvinience.
> Hmm I seem to removed the properties at 5pm. The power of distraction.
>
> I have also removed cocoon-core-sitemap.xmap from cocoon-webapp - seems
> cocoon-core has been providing it also.
>
> Another question: assuming cocoon-core provides cocoon-core-sitemap.xmap
> that among others defines pipes. I do also put some .xmap in
> sitemap-additions which accidentaly also define pipes. Which definition
> will be used? Or is it undetermined?

Just to clarify:
In sitemap-additions I have two files:

cocoon-core-sitemap.xmap (comes from cocoon-core) that has 26kB
c:\dev\apache-projects\cocoon-trunk\core\cocoon-core\src\main\resources\META-INF\legacy\sitemap-additions\cocoon-core-sitemap.xmap

a second file cocoon-core-sitemap-small.xmap that is the same file
ascocoon-trunk\tools\archetypes\cocoon-22-archetype-webapp\src\main\resources\archetype-resources\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\cocoon\sitemap-additions\cocoon-core-sitemap.xmap

Every of those files defines default generators/transformers/etc.
Both define pipes (differently).

Why does nothing break even if there are two xslt transformers and so on?