cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Properties - on and on
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 19:04:30 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>>> Ok. I am going to follow what you said and migrate all possible
>>> properties to core.
>>>
>> Did you remove the properties for the settings with your last commits? I
>> can't find any properties for logging, reloading etc.
> My kid interrupted me in the middle of commits. Just commited that to
> core. I am sorry for inconvinience.
Hmm I seem to removed the properties at 5pm. The power of distraction.

I have also removed cocoon-core-sitemap.xmap from cocoon-webapp - seems
cocoon-core has been providing it also.

Another question: assuming cocoon-core provides cocoon-core-sitemap.xmap
that among others defines pipes. I do also put some .xmap in
sitemap-additions which accidentaly also define pipes. Which definition
will be used? Or is it undetermined?