cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Properties - on and on
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 11:31:59 GMT
Why are most properties residing in
cocoon-webapp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon/properties instead of
cocoon-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/properties? This way if anybody
changes anything also both archetypes have to be updated.

After all we have property overrides and they do not even have to be
generated by cocoon webapp archetype. The default properties should come
from cocoon-core with the possibility to override in a particular cocoon
mode.

I have introduced some new properties for managing continuations manager
in the way I have described above [1]. If anybody is against - now's the
time :)

[1] http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=115745582028279&w=2