cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject reading settings in cocoon.xconf
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 09:26:56 GMT
Another feature request for Carsten. We have already discussed this once:

While testing a development block the properties from
/src/main/resources/META-INF/properties/* are not copied to webapp
directory. In order to load them properly we need <include-properties/>
also in cocoon.xconf (currently it only works in sitemaps). This way we
can load properties directly from source folder.